I couldn't sleep tonight.. So I just have to spend some time.. Nothing better to do.. And I experienced something really weird.. God, can You please answer my question?
A year ago, I saw a movie, a really great movie at church in Bintulu.. It was "Facing the Giants"..
This afternoon, I was wandering around, searching for some nice channels.. And this feeling came to me.. I felt that I will watch it again.. But I surfed all the movie channels and couldn't manage to find it.. Until now, 3:30am on the clock, when I switched on the TV, surfing the channels.. That was really weird.. It was the same movie... I only saw the last bit.. But I still finished it, because something is in my mind, "Why God, why would You show me this movie again?"
"What is impossible to God? ~Nothing sir.." Quoted in the movie.. Immediately, I jumped onto the computer and typed this feeling of mine out.. Lord, when I was upset, you actually answered my prayer by the quote Lord.. Thank you Lord, I got your message now.. Nothing is impossible.. I will make more friends here... Amen..
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Damn weird!! But i believe that God exist in this world! God bless you!
Hey, i oso watch this movie. Watch till cry e, rili shake ur heart when seeing the coach training the players in God's way
Post a Comment