Saturday, November 22, 2008

Neil Mcdougall Bird Park

I had been to Neil Mcdougall Park a few months ago actually.. Its been quite some time until I feel like posting these pictures in here lolz.. The park is just less than 100meters away from my home.Neil Mcdougall Park, you can see the island in the middle of the lake from the little map

Its located in the city of South Perth and lolz dogs are prohibited in lakes, they're trying to interpret "dont throw your dogs into the lake"

Different kinds of birds around.. But.. :p.. I didnt see many except for black and brown ducks.. And the sign is wearing and tearing already..

The lake view

Thats the little island

A perfect view of the island

Brown ducks..




These are the revegetation stuff.. Dono how it works, but I know its something to do with the revegetation program for the habitat of the birds.



LITTLE DUCKLIGNS

A poem by.. dono who that was.


Finally, a different type of bird


I think these should be where the ducks live, and the island as well

More ducklings

Playground (looks like haunted one, nobody goes to this playground)

Woo, at last, bbq site, and of course, benches which couples can sit on, enjoying sunrise ;)

1 comment:

Victor Kiu said...

Leslie, Finally you updated your Blog!! Haha.. Nice park!! when you coming back to Bintulu?