Saturday, April 4, 2009

Flowerss

Ahh!! Its been nearly half a year since my last blog entry.. Haha.. Oh well, I haven't been taking pictures these days.. Just being too lazy.. But I got a series of collection and I found out that I had been taking pictures of flowers and plants... Decided to share for a little bit.

Above: Took this from Hong Kong!
Above: From my school..
Above: Downsouth
Above: Downsouth
Above: School
Above: Downsouth
Above: Downsouth, these flowers actually look pretty ugly =D if not from this picture
Above: School
Done sharing =D See ya half a year later

2 comments:

♥ Mish said...

yo..nice ~u r such a nice photographer...XD...pretty!

WenWen said...

ya loh! agree XD
waliu..michelle! i want to praise u liao eh >.< you are always the 1st one eh! PRO! clap clap clap..XD..and then me also 不错啦 2nd one..wakaka..(几不要脸) paiseh paiseh..
but hor..i dunno how to decorate blog eh..see u ppl de blog got music, so colourful and got pictures eh..and then mine..haiz...
bue i think hor..i rili too ge boh liao eh..this comment rili long eh..ble so many thing..erm..i think not a 'comment' already..aiyo..cincai la..反正都这样了..多ble 一点也无所谓..XD
nerh..those pictures ar..rili vry nice eh..c dao leng leng de flowers..but how come u ppl take pictures hands 不会颤抖哈?so pro de..mayb i too old.ahmu liao la..and then hands will 颤抖 XD and then the pictures will blur..
ehh..say so many..i dunno how to do ending liao eh..-.-..anneh..say 老话啦: Keep in touch ya~ stay leng ya~ Aza Aza XD